Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Intro!

Well, this is my first post so I figure I should explain this. This blog will be focused on Warhammer 40,000 with some touches in Warhammer Fantasy Battles. Its main focus will be on my Imperial Guard army. The 17th Adventus Light Rifles.

What motivated this blog? This blog was motivated by wanting to create a single place that I can post story articles, battle reports, ideas, and pictures involved with my Imperial Guard army. While this wont be completely devoted to this goal(I got to have variety after all), this will be the usual focus.

Whats special about me? Not a damn thing. I do like to have an opinion though, and I love to discuss these opinions. Thus, this.

I personally enjoy writting fluff and hobbying the most in this hobby. I have found there to be a great community of 40k bloggers and look forward to making my mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment